Thinking of trying CA eTrust EZ Antivirus 7.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know much about this program, but last school year we had it on all of our computers, and it took forever to login and load up. it was always running in the background also it took up some cpu. are you just looking at CA eTrust EZ Antivirus 7.1 because it is new? or maybe it has features you like? i have a couple antivirus programs that i can suggest if you want to look at them.

why bother? You can get AVG FREE or if you know someone who is a fed, they can get any of the biggies for free under the blanket government license legally.

eTrust is very good but so is AVG Free. AVG also provide a freeware anti-spyware program. I've used both and had no problems with either.

I'd run AVG Antivirus (free), AVG Antispyware, Spybot - Search & Destroy, and Ad-aware SE Personal. Also SpywareBlaster (the one by Javacool Software).

Regards :)

Long time user of eTrust EZ Armor here. Its provided free to Road Runner subscriber in my state. Great program. It has anti virus, firewall (zone alarm feature but load up faster and won't slow down your connection while browsing the web), they also got spam protection etc. I'm using their full version atm. Every time my PC starts, it will auto update itself to the latest definition.

I use it 99% for torrent files check for virus :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back