This iPhone-sized PC lets you compute on the move

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

The Ockel Sirius B Windows 10 Pocket PC is incredibly small, consumes little power, can run full Windows apps and looks great. Close to the size of an iPhone, this ultra-mobile PC has the potential to replace your desktop.

Featuring an Intel processor, 2GB of RAM, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, the Ockel Sirius B Windows 10 Pocket PC lets you compute without tethering you to a bulky desk. Simply plug into a power outlet and an HDMI port, and you're ready to browse files and open applications with the built-in 32GB flash storage (64GB version also available).

The Ockel Sirius B also boasts two USB 2.0 ports, an HDMI port, a microSD card slot, and an aux in/out port, allowing you to connect to almost any device. Originally a Indiegogo startup, positive reviews on Amazon UK and Newegg back this up as a quality device if you understand there are some processing power limitations given the obvious size constraint.

Offered at a discount for a limited time, the Ockel Sirius B Windows 10 Pocket PC is on sale for $189, but if you're looking for more mobile processing power, you can get the Black Cherry version, boosts RAM to 4GB for $299.

If you need even more storage, you can also upgrade to the Ockel Sirius B Black Cherry 64GB for $349.

Permalink to story.

The Black cherry version looks good to me. Anything less then 4gb on a windows system is a waste of time these days.

1) Meh its got a 4 year old Bay Trail Atom, pretty sub-standard in this day and age, even before you get to the 2GB DRAM.

2) Article reads like advertorial. Is Techspot getting paid for this? (I suspect so given the"Techspot Deals" moniker but it is not clear). If this is a paid piece it really should be disclosed...

Reminds me a lot of the Kangaroo PC, without the various dock options that the Kangaroo has. We used those in a few areas in our shop to work in a "thin client" capacity, which this product would definitely fit into easily.

I can see these being useful for many applications that don't require heavy compute power. But I think the article is kind of a stinker. No benchmarks? You could at least compare it to the remaining Win10 phones or something. The price is pretty good compared to a phone, and you're paying a premium compared to a real PC for the tiny size, sure. It's a cool device, even though I loathe Intel. Perhaps we'll see some similar AMD APU-powered devices in the near future?

Back