1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

This tiny transforming NYC apartment uses every space-saving trick in the book

By Shawn Knight ยท 9 replies
Mar 21, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Graham Hill, the founder of green design and living site TreeHugger, transformed his Manhattan studio apartment into an uber-efficient living space four years ago. He's now ready to move on and has put the pad up for sale for a...

Read more

2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 7,899   +2,837

A million bucks for that postage stamp sized apartment?... Does he smoke the seeds from the trees he hugs?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    Gamesinner likes this.
  3. Gamesinner

Gamesinner TS Rookie Posts: 86

Yeah, I'll stick with my inefficient three bedroom two car garage house. lol

4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 7,899   +2,837

The crazy thing is he'll probably get his price even though it's not worth a quarter of that.

5. He is a HOBBIT !!

6. Heihachi1337

Heihachi1337 TS Rookie Posts: 49   +11

Leave it to folks from NY to be total morons thinking that tiny spaces like that are worth the price they pay.
    I'll stick with my 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 3 car garage thanks. Oh, and not a lame *** garage that was converted to a living space.

7. Japanese have been living in small apartments like these for a long time and doing much more inexpensively and beautifully. This guy is crazy

8. dms96960

dms96960 TS Addict Posts: 283   +48

I think the design is neat. It reminds me of an IKEA store!

9. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,423   +350

Whoa talk about a blast from the past this news is like what 3yrs old now?

10. GunsAblazin

GunsAblazin TS Enthusiast Posts: 75

Why pay 1M for a room that size. I can probably build that myself in my $600 apartment lol. Thanks for the idea.