TV out on Dell Dimension 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a Dell Dimension 3000 and I bought a ATI PCI 64MB video card to put into it. But, for some reason, I can't get the TV-Out to work. The video pictures show on my TV are black and white and keep jumping and jumpping. Anyone know the reason?

Anyone here got a Dimension 3000 and can make the TV-Out and S-video out function to work fine? Which video card did you use and what did you do? Thanks for any hints.

I haven't done exactly what you are, but when I connected my dell to my tv it was a pain and wouldn't work until I found a setting to set it from "composite" video to "svideo", (I was using svideo). I used a nvidia card though, so I guess it'd be pointless to tell you how to do it as you have an ati card. After looking for a long time I found the setting I needed. Maybe someone else's connected an ati to a tv. What connector are you using? svideo? composite? component?

vnf4ultra said:
I haven't done exactly what you are, but when I connected my dell to my tv it was a pain and wouldn't work until I found a setting to set it from "composite" video to "svideo", (I was using svideo). I used a nvidia card though, so I guess it'd be pointless to tell you how to do it as you have an ati card. After looking for a long time I found the setting I needed. Maybe someone else's connected an ati to a tv. What connector are you using? svideo? composite? component?
Hy, that's my workaround on my website, fast, free ad workingm check it out !

http://camp0s.altervista.org/sVideo/sVideo.htm

Hope it will work for you too !

Camp0s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back