Two different blue screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreiundachzig

Since I bought a S-ATA Disk Drive a get blue screens. It stopped suddenly. And some days ago it started again.

I wanted to start a game and I got 0xA IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I know a defect ram or faulty drivers. I updated sound drivers, grafic card drivers and motherboard drivers but it still appeard.
At the bottom of the blue screen there were the following error: 0x0000000A (0x00000714, 0x00000002, 0x0000000, 0x804E7418)

Today without any reason I think another blue screen appeard.
0x0000008E (0x80000003, 0x804E3586, 0xA7657A8C, 0x00000000)

I assume to a defect ram but I'm not sure. I also read that my supply could be defect. But I don't know what kind I have. How much power it has.
Could it be that my computer doesn't get enough power?

And if you want to see minidumps, please tell me where to find them ;-)

Edit: A few minutes ago a got another blue screen.
At the bottom there was listed some information:
DrvFltIp - Adress F881AD22 base at F8816000, DateStamp 4589e4bb

Edit the second: And another error:
0x000000D1 (0x7FFD4010, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xF881AD22)
DrvFltIp - Adress F881AD22 base at F885E000, DateStamp 4589e4bb

Please help me. A cannot play any game!

..::System Information::..

Motherboard: ASRock K8Upgrade-NF3
Motherboard Chipset: nVIDIA nForce3-S, AMD Hammer
CPU: AMD Sempron 3100+ 1800 MHz
System Memory: 512 MB
Sound Device: nVIDIA MCP2

Display Card: Sapphire Radeon X1600 Pro

First off, the people who come here and help others are volunteers with jobs and responsibilities other than the TechSpot forums. Secondly, in order to help you we need your minidumps. That being said...

This is how you find your minidumps with ">" meaning "left-click."

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder. Inside your Minidump folder are your Minidump Files. We need these files not the whole folder.

Next time you post attach these files as you would a Word document to an email. Notice in the Additonal Options screen when you reply (it is below the reply screen) the Manage Attachments. Click this on and you'll notice Browse. Click that and find your files. If you have several Zip them together and attach the Zip file by clicking Upload and when that is finished hit Submit Reply. We'll be able to open them and read them and if possible give you a solution or solutions to your issues.

All three minidumps point to NVNRM.SYS which as Nvidia driver that is part of the nForce chipset drivers for your motherboard, particularly your NIC card.

In other words, the BSOD's are related to your network card driver for your nForce chipset. Make sure you have the latest drivers for your onboard NIC (probably should update all your mobo drivers at the same time also).

It also could be that your NIC card might be bad.

A lot of people have had issues with these drivers in nForce 3 boards, but nForce 4 as well.

Route44 said:
All three minidumps point to NVNRM.SYS which as Nvidia driver that is part of the nForce chipset drivers for your motherboard, particularly your NIC card.

In other words, the BSOD's are related to your network card driver for your nForce chipset. Make sure you have the latest drivers for your onboard NIC (probably should update all your mobo drivers at the same time also).

It also could be that your NIC card might be bad.

A lot of people have had issues with these drivers in nForce 3 boards, but nForce 4 as well.

Yes, those blue screens appeard when I updated my motherboard drivers.

Here are older ones, which should show you the 'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' reason.

The first two pointed to DrvFltIP which from everything I have been able to research is a firewall driver. Now whether or not this is another issue or an issue because of your chipset driver issue I can't say for sure.

Your third dump points to NVNRM.SYS which appears to be the center of your surrent problems. Have you attempted to contact your motherboard tech support or visited Nvidia's website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back