Ubisoft releases 'Assassin's Creed: Syndicate' debut trailer

Shawn Knight

Staff member

Ubisoft on Tuesday published the debut trailer for Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate, the latest chapter in the popular franchise. Gamers will play the role of both Jacob and Evie Frye, described as gangster assassins hell-bent on restoring justice to London’s working class during the Industrial Revolution.

Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate is set to arrive on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on October 23.

Found is a TechSpot feature where we share clever, funny or otherwise interesting stuff from around the web.

Permalink to story.

I had never been very interested in the assassin's creed franchise until 2014. But it all changed last year when they released their best installment: shadow of mordor. Now, obviously, I am super hyped to whatever they can feed me.

I had never been very interested in the assassin's creed franchise until 2014. But it all changed last year when they released their best installment: shadow of mordor. Now, obviously, I am super hyped to whatever they can feed me.

Umm, shadow of mordor isn't part of the Assasin's creed franchise. It's not even made by the same company.

Umm, shadow of mordor isn't part of the Assasin's creed franchise. It's not even made by the same company.

Yeah. Also not sure if trolling or he named the wrong game or something...

UNITY is still a broken game with graphical problems **** AI and failed multiplier and ubisoft have no intention to fix it

ubi fooling you with loud pretty trailers

Check out the gameplay footage

notice at 1:33 on the left side the lady pops in and the dress jumps in to life in the transition from a rigid object into a better more resource intensive lifelike dress

its the same broken game as UNITY with the same problems draw distance and everything else

Umm, shadow of mordor isn't part of the Assasin's creed franchise.
Of course it is, I know they improved the series a lot with some elements from the batman games, but you can't deny all the parkour, eagle vision, stealth kills, those watch towers to unlock the rest of the map and the jumps of faith are all trademarks of the Assasin's creed franchise. My friend even pre-ordered the "Batman of Mordor : Tolkien's Creed Edition."

Umm, shadow of mordor isn't part of the Assasin's creed franchise.
Of course it is, I know they improved the series a lot with some elements from the batman games, but you can't deny all the parkour, eagle vision, stealth kills, those watch towers to unlock the rest of the map and the jumps of faith are all trademarks of the Assasin's creed franchise. My friend even pre-ordered the "Batman of Mordor : Tolkien's Creed Edition."

your sense of humour is interesting.

Also blah, same old *****, il pass thanks.

I lost all faith in Ubi after Unity for PC was released. I'm sure pleased I never bought into that broken mess. And to think Assassins Creed was my favourite franchise while Ezio was the main protagonist. Ubi lost it altogether with the release of AC3 and have never recovered, I wonder if they'll go back to basics with this release... I won't be holding my breath.

I wasn't interested in it either until they released NFS Porsche 2000. :D

I lost all faith in Ubi after Unity for PC was released. I'm sure pleased I never bought into that broken mess. And to think Assassins Creed was my favourite franchise while Ezio was the main protagonist. Ubi lost it altogether with the release of AC3 and have never recovered, I wonder if they'll go back to basics with this release... I won't be holding my breath.

Yeah. I've been pre-ordering AC for a while, but same story for me. They made me loose faith in them since Unity being so poorly optimized for PC. I won't be pre-ordering any more AC titles. I can be persuaded to buy the new game if they release something amazing and its well optimized, but I'm also not holding my breath.

The good news is that the series is FINALLY going back to single-player only.

The bad news is that this is Ubisoft and when it comes to large games, expect all kinds of bugs, unworkable controls, and large patches.

That said, can't wait to play AC: Syndicate. I'll probably pick it up when it costs about $30.

UNITY is still a broken game with graphical problems **** AI and failed multiplier and ubisoft have no intention to fix it

ubi fooling you with loud pretty trailers

It isn't just Unity. Watchdogs is barely playable, only with mods it can be played with e3 graphics.
According to the video console release date 23 October but PC release again unspecific (fall). This is going to suck big time. Even in the official gameplay there's a major pop-in.

Back