Umm help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not too good with computers but i know my way around a bit of programs and it seems i have run into a virus that 1 wont let me use google links, i have to copy the address and paste it into the bar 2 slows down my connection 3 wont let me access any antiviral websites 4 wont let me use malwarebytes, spybots&d, avg, mcafee and wont even let me install hijack this so help plz?

Welcome to TS. Your problem statement is helpful, and similar to others. I am trying to anticipate your needs. You are now facing dificulties.

In case of difficulty, attempt this method
Note: one user reported the need to restart in safe mode with networking, as the relief was temporary. This refers to message #1.
Additional note: Message #3 link to 'fixit download' has demonstrated its effectiveness in many cases. Go to message # 3 'fixit download'

Other: As part of your response, please feedback which method was effective. Message #1 is for the specific named trojan, and message # 3 has broader coverage.

Genreal Remark: - React to unanswered items appearing in scan logs
  • NO Action’ - Remove Selected when offered by MBAM
  • 'Delete on Reboot’ - Restart the computer after concluding the scan
Proceeding along a typical path.
  • Update both MBAM & SAS. Rerun them both.
  • This effort is complete when logs report NO infections/threats, or reporting something it can not clean.
  • Restart the computer. Scan with HJT.
  • Posts logs. Report progress & what changes are observed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back