Uncharted 3 or Twisted Metal PS3?

Uncharted 3 Vs Twisted Metal (PS3)

• Total voters

hamas123

Me and my friend are having a contest. I think Uncharted 3 will be better and he thinks Twisted Metal will be Better. What do you guys think? Please vote. Also, which one will you be purchasing, and why?

lol there's no comparison... Uncharted is one of the best PlayStation series ever! both 1 & 2 are among my favorite games for the PS3...

TM was fun though... in 1997!

Thats why i made this poll, to prove to him that Uncharted 3 is Better. Thanks for voting mate. C'mon everybody, vote!

Come on People, why isn't anybody voting? If you don't want to vote at least make a comment and say which one you will be getting, or which one do you think will be better. I want a heated discussion going on!

I personally have fond memories of Twisted Metal and decided to go with them :), but can't really say much else as I haven't played it in ages and have limited experience with Uncharted.

Thats why i made this poll, to prove to him that Uncharted 3 is Better.

Both will likely be very good games so saying one will be better then the other is more a matter of opinion. I would say PS3 owners should at least try both games.

Come on People, why isn't anybody voting? If you don't want to vote at least make a comment and say which one you will be getting, or which one do you think will be better. I want a heated discussion going on!

Could be that there isn't enough people here who have experience with either franchise.

Both these games are amazing so its tough but if you think about it, Twisted Metal will probably give you a more "unique" experience since there aren't many games out there like that.

It depends on your taste, do you and your friend want to drive around chasing cars and blowing stuff up, or running around and shooting stuff in the desert in very high-end graphics? It's a hard choice, maybe demo's would help.

Back