Upgrading my Acer retail desktop for gaming

I will post a link to a computer that was purchased for me. I have been out of computer gaming for awhile and have recently started playing a game called Dayz. It is a modifcation for a game called Arma 2. The computer runs most things that I have played fairly well. However, Arma is a high demand game which typically gets me under 20FPS. I was thinking of getting rid of the computer and buying a new one or upgrading some parts inside. From what I have been reading, processor, video card, ram and power supply would be good places to start. I haven't taken the computer apart yet to look inside and see what I can add to the current motherboard. Budget is a concern and I don't want to go crazy. I don't need to play on ultra settings but normal or high would be nice. Any suggestions would be great. Here is the PC http://www.walmart.com/ip/Acer-AM34...Windows-7-Home-Premium-Monitor-Not-I/19714387

Thanks

Without knowing your full system specs I would say, you could probably get by with a GPU and power supply upgrade. Do you know what size power supply you have in the machine? I'm also assuming you don't have a dedicated graphics solution, since you have an AMD-A6 CPU.

It is a 300Watt power supply. It is currently bone stock. This was the original concern when I opened the box. Figured I would toast it

Back