Valve launches free Portal 2 DLC, cuts 50% off the game

Matthew

As promised, Valve has published Portal 2's first chunk of downloadable content today for PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Titled "Peer Review," the update continues the co-op story…

Read the whole story

Mister_K

WoW well worth a buy, portal 1 not so much but 2 is great! Glad to see Valve not being greedy [insert insult here] like EA and Activision.

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
Great - I buy this instead of Rage :( It's a sad day for me. Don't get me wrong, I love Valve and Portal 1.

R

RH00D

You mean I can buy a AAA title from one of the most respected gaming companies for $15 AND get free DLC to go along with it? That's a rarity these days! This is why I love Valve. :D

chaboi390

ghasmanjr said:
Wish I had a Portal. Wish I Wish I had a Portal Gun
U can have a Portal gun, just develop a quantum portal device and put a trigger at the end of it and your done. :D

Mister_K

RH00D said:
You mean I can buy a AAA title from one of the most respected gaming companies for $15 AND get free DLC to go along with it? That's a rarity these days! This is why I love Valve. :D
Yeah they are amazing, that said their customer support is very lacking, at least from my experience.

G

Love Portal 2.....that said I am a "little" disappointed with the DLC. I play Portal alone "except for when my sons come over" and I was really hoping for some new puzzles. From what I can see there may be some in coop mode but as far as single player there are none. Too bad! Ah well still a great game.

G

Kinda wish this large DLC update was optional... as someone who exclusively played the single player portion of this game, they download seems like a waste of bandwidth.