Video Card Messup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vassal24352

I got my "GeForce2 MX200" last year, and I finally got around to benching it the other day. When i compared it to other benchmarks it was considerably higher than the others. So I messd around with it and all, when i finally took off the heatsink and it was actually a MX400 ???? has this happened to anyone else with this card?????

What are the stock core & memory speeds? How many mb of ram on it? What brand is it?

I've heard of a few MX400's actually being 200's, but not the other way 'round. :confused: Good deal for you!

Got a link to your bench? :cool:

the core speed is 200mhz and the memory is 175mhz it's 32mb and i'm pretty sure that its visontek and i don't have a link to my bench sorry :(

The 200mhz core signifies something there.

Fillrate of a MX 400 is approx. 400m pixels/sec. (200mhz core x 2 rendering pipelines).

And the 2987 score (assuming 3DM2K1 SE) is very questionable for a MX 200, obviously, considering the 64-bit memory path would cripple the performance equivalent to almost that of a TNT2 Pro/Ultra.

Interesting. The 64mb were 166 memory & the 32mb were 183.

I've seen a few MX400 64-bit show up over at MO & the scores w/P4's is ~1500 max! Based on your score > that'd have to be a 128-bit MX400. ;)

VisionTek made their own memory, so if you can see VisionTek on the mem or their V mark ...

You got Riva Tuner: www.guru3d.com ? It has a place that will identify the mfg by reading the serial #. It'll also allow 3000+ @ MO. :grinthumb

Since that conference call where nVidia stated they were sitting on million$ of SDRAM, there appears to be quite a few OEM 64-bit 64mb MX400's showing up in HP, Compaq, EMachine & Dells.

FWIW, my MX400 runs @ 230/387 (193.3 MPLL dbl'd) with air cooling. That's 8-10fps more than stock in most situations.

Enjoy,

hmmm......lately i've been getting really low scores:mad: just last nigt i got 1875:blackeye: i have no idea what is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back