Video Card problem with Medal of Honor for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just bought Medal of Honor Pacific Assuault for PC. downloaded it and tried running it but it said my video card doesnt support Direct X 8.1. i have an Emachine(yea cheap) with GForce4 which it says it supports for the video card. So i did the diagnostic test and under the Test_Direct 3D i noticed 2 of the pictures that showed were blurry and the Direct X Logo was unreadable. Please help with this issue, i would like to play the game and update my driver if need be. I'm not good with install/uninstall but will do what it takes to get the right updates. thanx. Feel free to post or send a private messege if u can help.

yes i have the GForce4 MX. The real problem i'm coming across is if i remove this video card i'm not sure what other NVidia programs to get rid of. I see some by the memory too and not sure which is just for the drivers or what. Do i remove all the Nvidia stuff or just the video card?

Yeah bad luck buddy. The game does not support the MX. To remove the stuff properly, boot into safe mode and go to Add\Remove Programs in Control Panel and remove the NVIDIA Drivers there. Then shut down, take the card out and reboot. The drivers will be uninstalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back