Webcam won't work??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomrice32

I recently had to re-install windows, and therefore had to re-instal my webcam. It worked fine before but now won't work:mad: .

The model is: Maxim Digital Camera MX30-50, my windows OS is Windows98

It can be used as a webcam and also as a camera.
I can take photos with it and upload them no problem.. but when I use the webcam (and i have tried it with various programs that i've used before with it), it simply doesnt load. It freezes whatever application I tried to run it in.

When I run in the application "PCCam" I get the error that it cannot run preview graph. I've tried reinstalling the software and the driver multiple times but still no result.

Any ideas to get it running would be appreciated, thank you in advance
:)

edit: also forgot to say it is a USB Camera.. but I do know that the USB cable is working because I can get photos from it

im having the same problim

im having the same problim but now i cant even find the disk off my camera so if any one can help please e mail me or watever
it might be your usb settings gointo controle pannel
and look in deviceman uad open devoices there u shuld see wats wrong maybe

tomrice32 said:
I recently had to re-install windows, and therefore had to re-instal my webcam. It worked fine before but now won't work:mad: .

The model is: Maxim Digital Camera MX30-50, my windows OS is Windows98.

When I run in the application "PCCam" I get the error that it cannot run preview graph. I've tried reinstalling the software and the driver multiple times but still no result."""

RE: I also have a Maxim Digital Camera MX30-50, but the problem is I lost the software CD since moving house and so cannot install the webcam into my computer. I also had to change my hard-drive because it burned up. The software needed for the Maxim is virtually unavailable on the net, since I start searching for it months ago. I haven't got a clue, but if you have the software or know where it can be found, please contact me immeduately.

A thousand thanks, :grinthumb
Ibo

help please

hi there i have bough a maxim digital cameral MX30-50 but didnt get a cd with it could any one please help as i dont know how to install it onto my computer without it thanx please either reply here or email me at crazy_jan84@hotmail.com with info thanx

Janet x :)

maxim mx30-50

hi guys
i had similiar problem with digital web camera maxim 30-50 but i m lucky enough to find my cd ..i have that now. but i dont know how to help u out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back