Wednesday tech deals: AMD Phenom X4 barebones kit for $180

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

Asus M2N68-AM, AMD Phenom X4 barebones kit for $180

TigerDirect is offering a solid barebones kit for $179.99. With $1.99 for shipping, it's the lowest total price we could find for these items by $75 and the least expensive barebones kit we've seen with a quad-core processor. It includes an Asus M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard, AMD Phenom X4 2.3GHz processor, 2GB RAM, and PowerUp ATX Mid-Tower Case with a 450-watt power supply.

Five more tech deals after the jump.

Refurbished Apple iPhone 3G 8GB for $49 + free shipping, 16GB for $99

With activation of new voice and data plans, AT&T Wireless has refurbished models of the Apple iPhone 3G on sale, with prices starting at $49 with free shipping via 2-day delivery. Each is $30 under last month's mention and the lowest total price we've seen. It features compatibility with AT&T's 3G network, built-in GPS navigation with Google Maps, enhanced enterprise support, a 3.5" touch screen, at least 5 hours of talk time, and more. Note that a $36 activation fee applies. The deals: Apple iPhone 3G 8GB $49, Apple iPhone 3G 16GB (black) $99, Apple iPhone 3G 16GB (white) $99.

App Store freebies: Dotopop, Peer to Peer Frisbee, My Tour US/Canada, Messi.im, more

Below are downloads of several free applications available for a limited time from Apple's App Store, with price drops from $1 to $6. The apps:

Refurbished Sony Bravia 37" 720p Widescreen LCD HDTV for $440 + free shipping

Sony Style offers the factory-refurbished Sony Bravia 37" 720p LCD HD TV for $489.99. Coupon code "AFFB50BAMC" knocks the price to $439.99. With free shipping, that's $160 under the lowest total price we could find for a new, factory-sealed model and the lowest price ever seen for any 37" Sony Bravia LCD television. Features include a native resolution of 1366x768 (720p), 2,000:1 contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio, two HDMI inputs, VGA, component, and other video inputs. A 90-day Sony warranty applies.

Onkyo HT-S7100 7.1-channel home theater system for $599 + free shipping

Today only, Newegg offers the the Onkyo HT-S7100 7.1-channel home theater system for $679. Coupon code "24HRSALE85F" knocks it to $599. With free shipping, it's the lowest total price we could find by $81. Built around the Onkyo TXSR606 receiver, this system features 1080p HDMI digital video switching with Faroudja upscaling, four HDMI inputs, iPod dock, 110 watts per channel over two front-channel, one center-channel, and four rear-channel speakers, a 290-watt powered subwoofer, and more.

PC Micro Store coupon: 50% off clearance items + free shipping

PC Micro Store knocks 50% off a selection of clearance items via coupon code "Clearance50%". Plus, most items carry free shipping. Coupon expires after 1,000 redemptions. Some best bets, with prices after coupon:

Permalink to story.

Man, these bare bones sets that TigerDirect has been offering lately are crazy price-wise. I'm not going to bother hand-building my next rig. Just wait for these guys to pony up what I want at their low prices.

and a little false advertising there, they have a Phenom II tag prominently displayed on top of the whole thing...that isn't a Phenom II...for shame Tiger Direct .

Entire PC for $180 thats amazing
unfortunately this ""THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE""

@Guest: :) It was available yesterday, I assure you. As TomSEA noted, TigerDirect constantly has awesome deals on barebones kits - keep an eye out and I'm sure you'll see something you like in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back