Wednesday tech deals: Samsung Bluetooth Headset for $1 after rebate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recipe7

TS Booster
The Samsung LCD + Keyboard and mouse is a DEAL! Someone can get a complete peripheral upgrade for under 200 bucks, nice.

matrix86

TS Guru
grr...I have one of those "voice of reason" wives. I was so excited about the headset deal...but noooo. My wife had to bring up the fact that I rarely ever talk on my phone (we just text if we need something). If my marriage wasn't already rocky i'd do it anyway, lol.

tripplejjj

TS Rookie
I almost bought the Samsung WEP650 Bluetooth Headset. Then I read the fine print on the rebate form.

"Allow 8 weeks for processing. ....
Limit one (1) prepaid card payable per qualifying form. ....
The Samsung Visa® Prepaid Card is not redeemable for cash at any ATM. Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Subject to applicable law, a monthly maintenance fee of $3 (USD) applies, but is waived for the first six months after the card is issued."

pipopaz

TS Rookie
I've seen lately samsung's bluetooth deal over at slickdeals, it seems like they want to throw out everything they have...

Kovach

TS Rookie
Samsung 23" and Logitech Wireless Desktop for $180 sounds like a perfect deal. I just need to earn 180 $ :)...I have Samsung 20" and I payed 250 $ for it, six months ago.

compdata

TechSpot Paladin
Kovach said:
Samsung 23" and Logitech Wireless Desktop for $180 sounds like a perfect deal. I just need to earn 180 $ :)...I have Samsung 20" and I payed 250 $ for it, six months ago.
Crazy isn't it. In a similar boat myself.

InsaneVr6

TS Booster
Can't be upset about it for $1, even if it is a piece of crap. Unfortunately I just bought one at best buy so I wish I knew about this before.....=(

burnunit

TS Rookie
If I hadn't just picked up the super-tiny Motorola H17 (which I love by the way) I would have definitely threw a buck at this.

Yoda8232

TS Rookie
The bluetooth is a good deal, but MIR take too long and sometimes never come. I'm personally liking that Sony Ericsson deal, tons of features for a CHEAP price with FREE shipping!

levar

TS Rookie
Yoda8232 said:
The bluetooth is a good deal, but MIR take too long and sometimes never come. I'm personally liking that Sony Ericsson deal, tons of features for a CHEAP price with FREE shipping!
yeah great deals, but seriously whats the deal with MIR I just got back two MIR I signed up for like 6months ago I didn't even remember about them until I opened up the mail you should've seen my face. But why do they take so long and even sometimes never even comes?

Status
Not open for further replies.