Wednesday tech deals: Samsung Bluetooth Headset for $1 after rebate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

Samsung WEP650 Bluetooth Headset for $1 after rebate + free shipping

Adorama offers the Samsung WEP650 Bluetooth Headset, model no. AWEP650JSECSTA, for $25.99. This $25 mail-in rebate slashes it to 99 cents. With free shipping, that's a buck over a deal previously spotted (since expired), but the lowest total price we could find by $28. Features include up to 6 hours of talk time, 150 hours of standby, and more. Rebate expires March 31.

Five more tech deals after the jump.

Unlocked Sony Ericsson W350A Walkman Phone for $70 + free shipping

Adorama offers the Unlocked Sony Ericsson W350A Walkman Phone in Black (pictured), White, or Blue for $69.99. With free shipping, it's tied with a deal from last week and the lowest total price we could find by $30. This 2.8oz tri-band (850/1800/1900MHz) GSM phone features a 1.8" 176x220 display, 1.3-megapixel camera, Walkman music player, Bluetooth, memory card slot, USB connectivity, and more.

Dell Inspiron Core i3 Dual Core 2.13GHz 17.3" Laptop for $549 + free shipping

Dell Home offers the 6.13lb Dell Inspiron 1764 notebook in Obsidian Black for $549. With free shipping, that's $125 off and the lowest total price we've seen for any Dell Inspiron 1764 system by $101. Sales tax is added where applicable. This notebook features a 17.3" 1600x900 LED-backlit display, an Intel Core i3 330M 2.13GHz dual-core processor, 3GB of RAM, a 250GB 5400RPM HDD, a dual layer DVD burner, 802.11g wireless, a webcam, a six-cell battery, and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Deal ends March 12 at 7AM ET.

MSI X400 Core 2 Solo 1.3GHz 14.1" Laptop for $399 + free shipping

JR.com offers the 3.8lb MSI Microstar X400-205US notebook for $399 with free shipping. That's the lowest total price we could find by $87 and the best deal we've seen on this laptop. It features a 14.1" 1366x768 LCD, an Intel Core 2 Solo SU2700 1.3GHz processor, 2GB of RAM, a 320GB HDD, 802.11a/n wireless, a webcam, a card reader, gigabit Ethernet, an eight-cell battery, and Windows 7 Home Premium. Deal ends March 14.

GoGamer Madness Sale: Assassin's Creed II for Xbox 360 for $35, more

As part of its latest Madness Sale, GoGamer.com offers deals on several video games, PC games, and more. With shipping starting at $2.99, many are at the lowest total prices we could find.

Sale ends March 12 at 1 am ET. Notable titles: Mirror's Edge for Xbox 360 $9.90, Assassin's Creed II for Xbox 360 $34.90, Just Cause 2 for PC $37.90, BioShock 2 for PS3 $44.90, Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time for PS3 $49.90, and more.

Samsung 23" 1080p LCD w/ Logitech Wireless Desktop for $180 + free shipping

Dell Small Business offers the Samsung 23" 1080p LCD Monitor bundled with the Logitech MK300 Wireless Desktop for $269.99. Apply coupon "DFLJPV23RVJHT2" to drop it to $179.99. With free shipping, that's tied with our previous mention and is $65 under the lowest total price we could find for the pair when purchased separately elsewhere. Sales tax is added where applicable.

The monitor features a 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, 5ms response time, 1,000:1 contrast ratio, 300 cd/m² brightness, as well as DVI and VGA inputs. The wireless desktop includes a keyboard with 1-touch access controls and programmable F-keys, and a 1,200 dpi optical mouse. Deal ends March 13 at 6AM ET.

Permalink to story.

The Samsung LCD + Keyboard and mouse is a DEAL! Someone can get a complete peripheral upgrade for under 200 bucks, nice.

grr...I have one of those "voice of reason" wives. I was so excited about the headset deal...but noooo. My wife had to bring up the fact that I rarely ever talk on my phone (we just text if we need something). If my marriage wasn't already rocky i'd do it anyway, lol.

I almost bought the Samsung WEP650 Bluetooth Headset. Then I read the fine print on the rebate form.

"Allow 8 weeks for processing. ....
Limit one (1) prepaid card payable per qualifying form. ....
The Samsung Visa® Prepaid Card is not redeemable for cash at any ATM. Terms and Conditions apply to the card. Subject to applicable law, a monthly maintenance fee of $3 (USD) applies, but is waived for the first six months after the card is issued."

I've seen lately samsung's bluetooth deal over at slickdeals, it seems like they want to throw out everything they have...

Samsung 23" and Logitech Wireless Desktop for $180 sounds like a perfect deal. I just need to earn 180 $ :)...I have Samsung 20" and I payed 250 $ for it, six months ago.

Kovach said:
Samsung 23" and Logitech Wireless Desktop for $180 sounds like a perfect deal. I just need to earn 180 $ :)...I have Samsung 20" and I payed 250 $ for it, six months ago.

Crazy isn't it. In a similar boat myself.

Can't be upset about it for $1, even if it is a piece of crap. Unfortunately I just bought one at best buy so I wish I knew about this before.....=(

If I hadn't just picked up the super-tiny Motorola H17 (which I love by the way) I would have definitely threw a buck at this.

The bluetooth is a good deal, but MIR take too long and sometimes never come. I'm personally liking that Sony Ericsson deal, tons of features for a CHEAP price with FREE shipping!

Yoda8232 said:
The bluetooth is a good deal, but MIR take too long and sometimes never come. I'm personally liking that Sony Ericsson deal, tons of features for a CHEAP price with FREE shipping!
yeah great deals, but seriously whats the deal with MIR I just got back two MIR I signed up for like 6months ago I didn't even remember about them until I opened up the mail you should've seen my face. But why do they take so long and even sometimes never even comes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back