Weird crazy problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
I'm new in this forum.
Recently I upgraded the mobo and cpu from my computer. It ran fine for about 3 months but now when I play games it restarts itself. I hear the crackle noise that happens when you turn on the computer, it freezes for some seconds, then the game continues and all of a sudden it restarts.
Now here's the weird part. When I lay down the tower and play the games nothing happens. So im guessing some hardware is not correctly connected/screwed/etc?

Thank you

Nyuan said:
Hi guys
I'm new in this forum.
Recently I upgraded the mobo and cpu from my computer. It ran fine for about 3 months but now when I play games it restarts itself. I hear the crackle noise that happens when you turn on the computer, it freezes for some seconds, then the game continues and all of a sudden it restarts.
Now here's the weird part. When I lay down the tower and play the games nothing happens. So im guessing some hardware is not correctly connected/screwed/etc?

Thank you

Hi
Sticking fan on the CPU, PSU, Video card, Hard drive platter spinning out of line,

Check all connections and remove any fluff\dust from the PC case, check for any shorts between the board and the case, especially wires that may be shorting, or loose screws behind the motherboard.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back