Whenever I turn on My Acer Aspire Z5610, the screen always turns black

Hi Unknown Soldier here. My real name is Harris, im from Singapore and im currently facing this issue regarding the fact that whenever I start my Acer Aspire Z5610 touch screen computer, the screen always turns black, and thus not allowing the computer to respond or start up. Though it works sometimes and I get to use it quite often by restarting it many times, the same problem randomly strikes back and I have to go through the same old frustration of restarting it many times to get it to work properly. The computer does not work now so I really need some suggestions to get it to function normally other than send it for repair which would waste a lot of money and time. My problem definitely has got nothing to do with whatsoever video or graphics card issue. Click on the attachment below to see the computer that I use. Thank you

Attachments

• AcerAspireZ5610.jpg
    AcerAspireZ5610.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
To Unknown Soldier: Please bear in mind that every one here who lends advice/help are all volunteers. We help as we can if time allows us. We have regular jobs, families, and other responsibilities such as sleeping. Your impatience doesn't help in the least. Consider the time you posted this and half of us were asleep.

Also, you tell us nothing about your system, i.e., hardware specs, OS, or security software.

How old is this system? If it is under warrenty we would tell you to take it immediately to where you purchased it and have them fix it. It is their responsibility to make it work correctly. Don't let them give you the run around.

oh c'mon no replies??? Nobody helping??? i need it fixed so plz help me !!

That certainly isn't going to help your cause. If you want instant support and have zero patience I suggest you pay for it, as everyone here does it because they like to volunteer there spare time to help others, so you, as well as everyone else need some patience.

It is also well known that those coming across as being rude receive less help. Would you want to help someone being impatient and rude?

I would suggest you have a read of the TechSpot Community and Posting Guidelines.

Back