Where are the pdf files for Homeworld 2???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amitad

Hi everyone,
can anyone help me on this?Where are the pdf for Homeworld 2 ?I have Homeworld CD which has around 3 pdf files namely (Gameplay Guide.pdf,Historical and Technical Briefing.pdf,Quick Reference Card.pdf).I did not find any file like this on the homeworld 2 CD.

Where does it say that they should be manuals on the CD ?

You generally have manuals in PDF format on the CD when there's no paper manual. That sometimes the case when games are re-released in budget format.

Is that your case ?

I live in India where to keep the prices down companys sell just the game CD in jweal box(well not every company but SOME do) with the game name printed on top of the case.I got this game as a present without any manual so can u suggest a site from which I can download the pdf's (if they exist).

When companies release the game in such a format, they have to put the manual in pdf format on the CD.

Do a search on the CD on "*.pdf" & see if you can find them.

In many countries those CD's are infact illegal copies of the original.

This means that no money go back to the game developers when you buy this game from such a store...

It can also be very hard to notice if the CD's are copied or not, they oftenly come on "pressed" CD's just like the original game would...

The only difference would be that some features could be missing...

If you are sure that the game you bought gave you a proper license for it you can contact the game publisher and they will give you the material you miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back