Where Can I Buy A Geforce 6800?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3M1ghtyD8

Can anyone suggest some websites where I could buy either a Geforce 6800 or 6800GT from.

Has to be in the UK, and needs to be AGP. I am hoping to spend around £250.

Most places seem to be out of stock, or have either 6800LEs or 6800Ultras.

Any Ideas?

howard_hopkinso said:
Try www.dabs.com

Regards Howard :grinthumb

Thanks for that, I looked there earlier, but I'm sure they didn't have any 6800s in stock (either that or I'm going blind). AOpen 6800 for £190, bargain.

I'm still open to suggestions though, if anyone can find me a better deal.

when you enter the site click on components scroll down to graphics cards it`s on the page that appears under latest products it`s the 6800 gt card just over £300 including vat :grinthumb

howard_hopkinso said:
They do have the Nvidea card as i was looking at it it`s around £225.00 :grinthumb

The AOpen one I mentioned was from Dabs, and is the only NVIDIA 6800 (not LE/GT or Ultra) that they have in stock at the moment.

6800gt 256mb In Stock

Hi there,

This afternoon I just purchased a 6800GT 256mb from www.pcnextday.co.uk for about 220+VAT so a good price as well.

I also had spent ages and ages trying to locate somewhere that has this sort of card in stock. Reading the latest PC ZONE it seems there is a shortage of the ram that these cards need and that stock is very limited until after xmas.

So I was very pleased to receive an email from pcnextday saying that these are in stock... I don't know how long they are going to remain in stock for mind....

I had looked at dabs, overclockers, insight, simply, pcworld component store and all had zero stock on all but the most expensive 6800 ultra/gt cards or the asus 128mb card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back