Where can I buy these???

By Rockrz
Jan 13, 2007
Post New Reply
  1. Does anyone know where I can buy CD cases like these?
    Any links to sites / companies that sell these would be appreciated.


  2. chillzs

    chillzs TS Rookie Posts: 20

    you can get the cloth like ones at Walmart or any other place but hav never seen those kind before

  3. N3051M

    N3051M TS Evangelist Posts: 2,115

    Don't know what country you're at.

    You can either use a normal ring binder and put CD sleeves in them
    buy one of those, in shops like Officeworks (here in Australia) or PC shops.
    Supermarkets and $2 shops/variety shops might have them.

    I've seen similar, just not that exact style.
  4. jb444

    jb444 TS Rookie Posts: 100

    Yeah...Im right here! aint that useful a location...if your in the UK PM me for several places that sell em (cant think of hand so ill look it up if your from UK)

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...