Which card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroSkating

Ok, I just got a new HP computer, its got an integrated graphics card, its a Nvidia geforce with CUDA. But I have a seperate graphics card, its a BFG Nvidia geforce 7300 GT. I play WoW, so which would be better for me? and is the BFG compatible with my computer? let me know, thanks.

well a 7300 is really low powered but it should work with ur system u might try running them both and see which works the best but there probably around the same. for like $75 u could have a way better video card.

theres not a graphics card to pull out of my computer.. will the other graphics card just pop in and itll work off of that?

Read my post in your other Thread
Oh yeah double posting like this is annoying especially when you read both of them huh. Good thing I didn't.

theres not a graphics card to pull out of my computer.. will the other graphics card just pop in and itll work off of that?
Maybe you should pull harder.

No just kidding please don't. If theres nothing to pull out, what do you do? You don't pull it out. Yes go ahead and put the 7300 in, its far superior, go to nvidia's website and install the proper driver, then hope your powersupply is good enough since you haven't mentioned it. Though it probably is.

well it doesnt seem to match up with the slots in my computer. so i guess ill wait and buy a new graphics card/power supply when i get some more cash. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back