Why is password software so rare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for the decryption software for the HP Bios system hash codes.
I am interested to know where this software comes from.
Usually with anything else I've wanted a key/code for in the past I've had no trouble finding it.
But when I look at how old my HP NX9010 is, amongst others, and to think that still so few a number of people whom can crack the "system hash codes i'm astonished.

How come this is? where does the software come from? Is it HP software or something someone cooked up at home? Is it available anywhere, perhaps i've just been unlucky not to find it... Whomever knows!

Thought i'd ask, if I don't i'll never get an answer...

That's reasonable to ask.

Seems that the manufactures do have a passord generator
But users you see on the Internet offering your password at a cost, are in fact using their own software (designed by them)
So therefore that's one reason why they ask for payment (other than the obvious)

Anyway due to these users creating their own software generators, they don't post them for the public.
No one has yet anyway. But I'm sure one will oneday, until then it's go through your manufacture, or through them

Thank you!

Thanks for that!
Always better to understand these things.
Knowing this actually changes my view on paying for the code from someone.
Whereas normally I'll hunt high and low for a free solution you've persuaded me I might just have to pay out! lol.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back