Windows 7 direct link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davisjaron

Does anyone know a direct link to the 32bit version of windows 7? I'm trying to get it but after I log in and goes to the technet page and just shows a loading circle and thats as far as it gets.

So, if I could get a direct link that would be great..

anyone?

Both links work for me
Please click and wait, I did try to make them general download links
I am not signed into MS either

Code:
If you have not already installed ActiveX control or the JavaTM applet, an information box will appear in your Microsoft Internet Explorer browser prompting you to install "ActiveX control:...".
If the Download Manager can not install the ActiveX control or the JavaTM applet in your browser, you may have system restrictions.

If you have system restrictions, please:

* Download products using the Web Browser method
    * Contact your organization’s Administrator to download products using the Download Manager method

Sorry, Chrome doesn't work everyone :haha:.
Download manager was being all weird on IE, but I think i got it...

Thanks

Here's another general link:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/dd353205.aspx

MS say you do not need to rush as it will be available for some time:
You don’t need to rush to get Windows 7 RC. The RC release will be available at least through June 2009 and we’re not limiting the number of product keys, so you have plenty of time.

Please note:
The RC will expire on June 1, 2010. Starting on March 1, 2010, your PC will begin shutting down every two hours

EDIT

I am quoting myself, to try to stop all the users posting this exact same link already provided
3 posts removed already just over this link !
There's the link it was in Post #2

I couldn't get it to work in Safari or Opera (infinite spinny circle). Didn't bother with Firefox, just loaded up IE and everything went smoothly. Had to install their download manager, but it worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back