Windows 7 Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
While playing warcraft 3 every once in a while the game freezes and restarts after show the BSOD. Once this happens my warcraft 3 saved games are erased. Any help as to go about figuring out the exact problem and fixing it would be greatly appreciated.

When it comes to gaming and BSODs we usually find it is a video card driver issue. But we need more information so...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Problem :(

Well for some reason i can not upload the minidumps. It is telling me i can not open them because i do not have permission and should contact the owner. I am the owner of this laptop so i dont know why its doing this.

I'm logged into the computer under my name which is the only option. I'm not sure why it will not allow me to upload the files onto the website, i am pretty sure i am the administrator and therefore i do not know what to do to "ask/contact the administrator" for permission to open the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back