Windows 7 x64 BSOD - Gaming and browsing the Internet

Lately I've had even more of a decline while playing World of Warcraft. First it was some fps issues which I never had a response to from Blizzard. Now there's in game stuttering and freezing which results in a blue screen. This mainly happens while playing World of Warcraft but has happened when browsing the Internet. I'm hoping it's not a computer part related issue as I've recently built this computer.

As far as I'm aware all of my drivers are up to date and I cannot figure out the problem even after reinstalling the Nvidia driver. I thought about just formatting my computer and seeing if that would fix the issue. Of course, that would be a last resort as I don't want to do that.

Here's some information as to my setup:

Operating System:
Windows 2.6.1.7600

CPU Type:
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor

CPU Speed (GHz):

System Memory (GB):

Video Card Model:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460

Video Card Driver:
nvd3dum.dll

Desktop Resolution:
1600x1200

Hard Disk Size (GB):

Hard Disk Free Space (GB):

I've included the 4 minidump files in a zip that I've found in my minidump folder. Thank you for any helpful information about my problem in advance.

Update: I ran memtest86 on my two 2gig sticks of ram and one had a few errors on it while the other did not. I currently only have the stick without errors in my computer and have yet to test it when playing World of Warcraft.

I guess it probably was a faulty stick from Newegg. I'm not certain though.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    108.7 KB · Views: 1
How is your system today with only one stick? Have you tried WoW with only this stick installed?

Very nice processor by the way.

Back