Windows Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostX

:wave: As almost everyone in these forum I have used all Ms.Windows that was ever made,and since the starter which only was a GUI to DOS (e.g Windows 3.1) until the latest windows Vista. From all windows that I used windows XP was really a step to a new generation of windows. It is a powerful OS with very user friendly environment unlike many other OS, in fact the most user-friendly OS that ever came out is windows, even more powerful OS users (e.g Linux or Unix) try to adjust their desktops to match it.

:knock: Degrading point: Windows achieved what it achieved in the last 28 years, but when it made windows Vista I think that it started to lose why windows is very spread, I mean that windows is very easy the way it is in XP, it has almost all what a user requires. Ok....not everything but can't they make it at least adjustable to become like windows XP desktop. I used the windows Vista when it was named with its codename : Longhorn, and I liked it, disregarding the bugs and issues it had(and still has) it was fast flexible and more user friendly.

And another thing, can't they come up with some other name, Windows is so old fashioned, when u pronounce it fast it sounds like a a Japanese word (WINDSHAOW), (if u are japanese : No offence ;) )can't they come up with a better name, for example "THE TERMINATOR" :p, oh ok just kidding, but really some cooler name would make it better :giddy:

FrostX.
So what is the point of this post? I have used all Microsoft's OS's. I was impressed when MS released Windows 98, and I like XP. I will move to Vista soon, but not with my main systems. I am planning to build 2 Vista systems for my non-gaming customers, next month

lol, nothing.....my PC is working fine for two months now and their was nothing to do, fixing the computer was really taking all my time....was really bored so I wrote this.

FrostX said:
lol, nothing.....my PC is working fine for two months now and their was nothing to do, fixing the computer was really taking all my time....was really bored so I wrote this.

well, that explained why u wasted our time so please do not do it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back