WiniFighter ? help remove it? please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get these popups at the bottom left and bottom right hand of my screen like every 3 minutes....and there is a dock icon at the bottom right that looks like the real windows security center...buts not it...when i click on it this what pops up....i when i click recomendations...it tells me to download WiniFighter...and i think this is the virus or spyware or what ever it is....

Screenshot of pop ups and fake Windows Security Center:
Screenshot: photobucket.com/albums/x300/ufgators3x/winifighter1.jpg

And i go into the control panel -> Add & Remove Programs...and there is no WiniFighter .......ScreenShot..
photobucket.com/albums/x300/ufgators3x/winifighter3.jpg

And i also go into my C drive and its not there either...i look in program files not there...WiniFighter is not there..
photobucket.com/albums/x300/ufgators3x/winifighter2.jpg

what could this be on my computer...and why am i keep getting these pop ups at the bottom left and right hand of my computer..

************I HAVE DONE A SCANS WITH NOD32, SPYWARE DOCTOR, SUPER ANTI SPYWARE, AND Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware NONE OF THESE PROGRAMS HAVE PICKED UP WINIFIGHTER... it has only picked up cookies and other junk...and i have removed them all....and yet i still get these pop ups and the this in my icon tray...the fake windows Security Center asking me to download the WiniFighter

HELP !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back