Wireless routers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I just got a DI 624 and it has that network cable is unplugged error. So I'm going to return it and get a new one. Could you please tell me some wireless and wired routers that are Xbox live compatible that work well? Alright thanks alot, sorry if this has been posted before.

Speedstream

residential gateway "speedstream 6520" a wireless router/ modem is what u need and u can also connect the xbox to the same,u may require to do the port forwarding for the online gaming on the 6520 and techsupport will help u do the same.

With speedstream 6520 U can use wired ,wireless and powerline connections, which means U can use powerline adapters in the house to communicate with the 6520 via the electrical circuit.

I am looking to buy the router or one compitable to it. Anyone have a place I can buy from. Thanks

WHR-HP-G54-large.jpg

Works better can be use as access point only if you prefer. I've tried it as router
and I got 125Mbp out on 3 wireless laptops and 1 wireless desktop. Right
now I am using it as Access Point, I still need to use a wired router for my other
needs 4 wired network desktops and 4 wired Media MVP devices total 11 network devices.

Model: WHR-HP-G54

Features:
• Built-in Amplifier Improves Wireless Performance and Extends Range
• 802.11g Wireless 125* High- Speed Mode™ Transfer Rates When Used with 125* High-Speed Mode™ Adapter (Turbo G)
• Offers increased performance and range with all wireless or G clients.
• Intel® Viiv™ Technology-Verified Router
• Simple Web Browser Configuration
• Supports WDS To Increase Coverage With Optional Repeater
• External Switch To Instantly Change Between Wireless Router and Wireless Access Point
• Easy Setup with AirStation One-Touch Secure System™ (AOSS™)
• Automatic Channel Support Selects Best Available Wireless Networking Channel
• Supports WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES) and 128/64-bit WEP Security
• Includes NAT and SPI Firewall and Intrusion Detector
• Dynamic Packet Filtering
• Built-in DHCP Server
• Built-in 10/100 4-Port Auto-Sensing Switch
• Optimized High-Speed Routing, up to 5 Times Faster than Standard Routers
• Great Value. Higher Performance than Standard 802.11g at Comparable Prices
• RP-SMA to MC coupler required for use with the WLE-DA2, WLE-HG-NDR and WLE-MYG antennas. Coupler not included.
• Works seamlessly with Nintendo DS™

dah! He wanted to know what was else out there that would work for wireless and game system...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back