Wishing everybody, members & staff a Merry Christmas!!

Maurice

Just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas, & a Happy & Prosperous New New Year!!!
Maurice
thumbs-up.gif

The same back to you Maurice, and to everyone else at TechSpot! Hope you all have a great holiday season and a wonderful new year.

Merry Xmas

Thanks all! Merry christmas to all and have a great NEW YEAR:)
It's also my b-day--christmas eve!
I'm so excited! hope everyone enjoys the holiday:)
God bless!
Holly

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year also. I must say, my holiday has started already with two weeks plus, paid holiday time off from work. Even got my first gift, from ME, a new BFG 6800GT OC, and new Antec power supply to go with it. Couldn't be happier.

Sme again to say that I just hope that everyone, worldwide, remembers the true meaning of Christmas., and enjoys the festivities as well, of course!

I seem to have sparked off the ho-ho-ho factor at Meeting Spot!, but I guess that it wouldn't be long before someone did. I have to say that TS has made a good input to my life in the past year, & I 'spect that I shall be saying the same next year, God willing.

Maurice [with bells on!]
ura.gif

Hey, happy holidays everyone!!!

If only my brother started singing Christmas songs yesterday instead of two weeks ago. :eek: :haha:

From me, Electrick Gypsy ("hereinafter called the wishor") to you, Techspot Staffers and Members ("hereinafter called the wishee") Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the summer solstice holiday (I'm in Oz and it's summer here), practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all... and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the
race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or dietary preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that -

* This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal

* This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall
be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the
wishor are acknowledged.

* This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement
any of the wishes.

* This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or
the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in
certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the
wishor.

* This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected
within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year
or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes
first.

* The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of
this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor

* Any references in this greeting to "the Lord", "Father Christmas",
"Our Saviour", or any other festive figures, whether actual or
fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from
them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any
referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

Good God, E.G, [AKA, the wishor] are you a Solicitor or Barrister?, I worked at a firm of Solicitors, & the jargon you used sounds genuine!, or you're just a very good windbag! Happy Christmas, by the way.
read.gif

Maurice

And the very best of the festive season to you too Maurice.
No, I'm not involved in the legal profession in any 'professional' way.
The message can't be 'that' real . . . you understood it.
Maybe you'd care to interpret the cabinet full of documents I have for me.
Just kidding.

To one and all - - Bah Humbug

E.G., Whadda ya mean, it can't be that real, you understood it??, I was only a part-time clerk, but I had to read loads of legal cra....er, documents, but having been in the Civil Service for nearly twenty years beforehand, the jargon grows on you, & you BEGIN to understand it, THATS the time you know it's time to retire, & that's what I did!
Mind you, I've been retired from there for five years now, & I still go to their Xmas lunches, so I can't complain, went yesterday, as a matter of fact, great nosh, around £30 per head, about thirty of us there, free, gratis & for nothing, as we say!

Maurice

Maurice said:
E.G., Whadda ya mean, it can't be that real, you understood it?? Maurice

I was just of the opinion that nobody could understand a legal document.
LOL

Have a great day Maurice . . and everybody else.

Bah Humbug

Electrick Gypsy said:
I was just of the opinion that nobody could understand a legal document.
LOL

Have a great day Maurice . . and everybody else.

Bah Humbug

Oh mate, I didn't mean for you to take my comments seriously!, you sound "ruffled", if you knew me better, as a lot of members do, you'd understand that I don't miss an an oppurtunity to come back, & continue threads, I've been told off in the past, by the powers that be at TS, that I keep threads going far longer than necessary, I thinkthat it's probably because I live a rather lonely life, [not looking for sympathy, just stating a fact] so I look forward to booting up every morning to see what e-mails I might have!

Once again, have a very happy time over this weekend, all the best,

Maurice
headphones2.gif

To all the Members ,old and New, ,every guest , I want to wish the best of the season and a prosperous and" Happy New Year"
I would also like to express my gratitude to Staff,Moderators, and all of those who devote their time to Techspot.
This one of the special places on the Net and without these people it would be sorely missed.

Back