Woman of 24 found to have no cerebellum in her brain

By Archean · 8 replies
Sep 11, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. abecedarian

abecedarian TS Enthusiast Posts: 39

Really bizarre. But I also know people who seem to have no brain at all.

learninmypc likes this.
  2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,544   +427

I wonder if she was always missing this, or if she developed some infection in utero or as a young child. I'm certainly no doctor, but I did serve 3 weeks on a jury during a medical malpractice case involving brain damage. From what I gathered during that time, if there is a lack of oxygen to the brain for long enough for it to die, eventually that brain matter actually can go away.

3. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 13,583   +3,060

Isn't this the clinical definition of "an Airhead"?

(Hey look, the site's software suggested this as, "a similar topic", and it was simply too rich to resist).

ROFLMAO

Boilerhog146 likes this.
  4. captaincranky

First of all, this thread is in the "general discussion" sub-forum, which is to a great extent, a euphemism for a "chat room". I has nothing to do "software", which is another sub-forum.,

Then, you posted a link which Google can't seem to find a site to match up with.

Accordingly, your post is "off topic", and also spam, and is being reported as such.

Welcome to Techspot, (at least for the time being) :oops:

Staff: this is the error returned by Google on the posted link: %20https’s server IP address could not be found.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  5. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TS Guardian Fighter Posts: 10,183   +4,117

captaincranky likes this.
  6. captaincranky

Don't mind me Cliff, I'm just pissy because I haven't gotten a like on my "airhead" joke.

Still, if you want to post a link about where to go to continue discussions instead of Techspot, and you want to be clever enough to hide it under text, IMHO, at least the damned link should work.

Anyway, so maybe instead of banning the member at the jump, staff should ask to see his green card. (Which does assume he's in the US on a student visa, I know. More humor I sure you'll disapprove of).:p LOL

7. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 5,633   +96

Only IF she acts like one, I've seen many with 'complete brains' but little intelligence to support notion of having one (pun fully intended) ...

8. Boilerhog146

Boilerhog146 TS Evangelist Posts: 591   +206

So how many are out in the wild ,not getting the dizziness or nausea, totally undetectable?
    Think I'll get my Ex checked out.
    Cerebellum? isn't that right beside the Pablum in the Babyfood isle?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018