Spread the love! TechSpot Tech Gift Shortlist 2017

Word 2007 Help?

By MertTheGreat
Aug 20, 2008
  1. hi,

    I would like to do something like this, I don't know any name for it;

    Let say I write UN then word translate it to United Nations!..

    Does anybody know what it is?
    Or know how I can do it?

    I heard it is possible but I don't know how to do.

  2. Tedster

    Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

    please define your question better.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...