World of WarCraft 132 Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the end of my tether with this, my comp is going to go out of the window.

Sometimes WOW will for a couple of times then it will give me 132 errors mainly to do with access violation. Can anyone help.

This problem is so unpredictable, I do not know if it's going to run from one day to the next!!

I feel your frustration, wizard

Gotta love young males and their dimwitted and halfassed 'write-you-off' kinda remarks. It's something I get alot from ignorant children who think they know everything and instead of trying to be helpful, they either ignore you or leave some dimwitted comment like the two above have left.

I think what you're dealing with is the same thing I have concluded; bad RAM. Whether it was bad from the beginning, or just went bad, it's most likely the culprit. I've spent just this weekend having the last I could stand from my wow crashing all the time to Error 132s, just like you've been experiencing. I have no where else to go except that it might be my memory going into the ****ter. Fortunately, they are either tell-tale signs now of what is to come later, or just when wow is accessing that area of memory addresses, it can't access them.....so you get a crash. Unlike HDD sectors, where you can mark them bad and avoid them, you can't on your sticks of RAM. Either go through a time period of downtime while they are replaced via warrantee, or go buy new RAM. I would suggest buying a top name brand, with the highest timing you're willing to afford. Unfortunately, it's going to be a money spent now, or money you'll spend later. Crucial and Samsung are good brands to go with, and I wouldn't stray far from there.

In fact, I'm going to go buy some new RAM this weekend, because I don't like to wait for the warrantee. Besides, it's money well spent. I haven't had to replace my RAM since I crafted my machine almost 5 years ago. Pentium 4, 2.4GHz Prescott on a P800E Asus board. It's been an awesome machine, and I'll probably hang on to it for a good few years to come.

ihatedumbkids said:
Gotta love young males and their dimwitted and halfassed 'write-you-off' kinda remarks. It's something I get alot from ignorant children who think they know everything and instead of trying to be helpful, they either ignore you or leave some dimwitted comment like the two above have left.

Lol what's going to be funny is.... you're not going to be saying that when your PC magicaly stops working, I would think about who you are talking to befor speaking you dumb noob :)

oh my, shaking in my pants. please don't get me banned, I just don't know what I'd do if I couldn't post on this forum. ignorant child.

It's bad form to join a forum and then insult the members and the questions, or replies they have posted.

Also, it is bad form to join a forum and proceed to call everyone in sight "ignorant child."

Please try to learn some respect for the other members. They have been here much longer than you, and chances are they know more. I may be wrong, you might be the smartest person in the world... I don't know. But since you can't prove that, other people will not accept your counsel as easily as they will if it came from a long standing member.

But in response to your question, wizard1974uk, I agree with TimeParadoX... you should talk to Blizzard.

and calling me a 'dumb noob' is justified? But I'll humor timeparadox's suggestion for a bit. "You should try the Blizzard's tech support" Well allright, wow....what a great idea, why didn't I think of that? I guess I know who to go to in time of need when my washing machine quits working. You think I should go to Whirlpool?

Quick tell me, Timeparadox, what should I do when my computer magically stops working? moronic kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back