World of Warcraft Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i installed world of warcraft on my laptop and i couldnt play because it said i needed to install a 3d accelerator card with duel tmu support and i have no idea what that is and on my other computer it never said that plz if anyone can help me my email address in brianh42015@yahoo.com

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

The message you`re receiving simply means your laptop`s graphics card won`t run the game. If it`s possible, you will need to upgrade the laptop`s graphics card.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

thanks but i need more help

Ok is it possible to install a better graphics card on a laptop and if so anyone know how i could do it myself if i baught one plz someone reply to this message at my email adress which is brianh42015@yahoo.com

ripdragons said:
Ok is it possible to install a better graphics card on a laptop and if so anyone know how i could do it myself if i baught one plz someone reply to this message at my email adress which is brianh42015@yahoo.com

Have u tried updating all of your Graphic Card Drivers? DirectX 9.0 or better? Im pretty sure once u buy a laptop its pretty difficult to upgrade, thats one of the disadvantages of owning/using a laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back