Would you by a prebulit system from pricewatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OS samurai

I have a question for you guys,

Would you by a prebuilt no OS system from pricewatch I was Thinking about a Athlon 3200 my current system is a Hypersonic PC you can see my profile for the spec’s it is just short of 2 yrs old

Would it be better, or should I say more cost effective to just upgrade my processor, video card and ram from 256 to 512 using my current box I would keep my case along with my speakers and monitor and mouse etc ... I was thinking of going with a RADEON 9700 Pro 128MB and another 256MB of PC 2100 DDR ram. I am not a hardcore gamer but I like to play FPS's on my computers games like FC UT04 and Doom III when it comes out.

I would love to spend no more then $600:D when I bought my current system I paid $1,465 and I would love to pay no more then $1000 for a new system, if buying a new system would be a better option.

My problem is I can’t build my own system very easily because I am disabled I am in a wheelchair and I do not have the dexterity to build my own boxes. I either have to buy prebulit or pay someone to assemble a system for me.

Thanks for any advice you guys can offer
:cool:

Hey thanks allot realblackstuff, I figured I would need to change the mombo also I may see if I can find a kind hearted soul when I get a job & some $$ togeather:cool: I am still a poor college student.

Thanks again

OS samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back