XCast3D

lowman

Hey everyone...I just wanted to share something with those of you who might be interested.

One of our newer members XCast3D, is a graphic artist, and when he joined TechSpot, he mentioned that anyone who might need some 3D rendering or art related work, should just give him a holler. Anyway - I emailed him regarding getting some logo work done for my record label and website.

I have to tell you he is one of the most professional and attentive artists I have had the pleasure of working with, and I couldn't be any more satisfied with the graphics he designed for me...he did an outstanding job and he took the time to listen to me describing the ideas I had in my head.

Anyway - I wanted to also thank TechSpot for providing the kind of venue where talented people of all kinds can get together and share their knowledge and talents with each other.
One more reason why people come here and stay...:grinthumb

One more thing - this isn't an attempt at generating business for anyone - I know that's not what this site is about - I just wanted to share the experience and thank TechSpot for doing what they do so well...

Hey lowman. thanks for the positive comments.

Was a pleasure doing business with you.

Btw.. if anyone ever needs anything, even if its just questions about anything graphics related (graphics, web, software , 3d modelling, animation etc) feel free to contact me on my new aim: xcast3d

As long as its graphics related, I can probably help. Just don't bother asking me about mac stuff. mac sucks. :)

Back