While you download, you should know...
- This download has been Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 3 alternatives to VueScan, check them out.
- VueScan has been downloaded 56,767 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
More about VueScan
VueScan is a replacement for the software that came with your scanner. Over 10 million people have downloaded VueScan since it was first released in 1998. Whether you are looking for more advanced features that your scanner vendor doesn't provide, or your scanner vendor no longer supports your scanner, VueScan 9 helps you get the most out of your scanner.
- Compatible with over 6500 Scanners
- VueScan 9 is compatible with over 6500 different scanners so chances are it will work with yours too. You can also check this list of supported scanners to make sure, or download the trial and see for yourself.
- VueScan Mobile for iPad and iPhone
- If you have an iPad or iPhone, you can use VueScan Mobile Free for scanning. This is a completely free program that's available in the app store.
- Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- VueScan 9 works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Many scanner vendors will stop supporting a scanner and it will stop working on a new operating system. VueScan 9 solves that problem and lets you use your old scanner again.
- Outputs scans in a variety of formats
- VueScan 9 can output scanned documents, photos, and film in PDF, JPEG, TIFF formats. It can also recognize text using OCR. It can also create multi-page pdfs using both flatbed scanners and scanners with automatic document feeders
- Great for Beginner and Pro Users
- We built VueScan so that two completely different types of users can use it. Guide Me mode guides you step by step through the scanner process. The Advanced mode lets you unlock powerful features to have complete control over your scan
- Constantly Updated
- We update VueScan every few weeks and with the Standard Edition you get free upgrades for a year. If you purchase the Professional Edition you get free upgrades for life. We are constantly adding new features and adding support for new scanners.
- Added support for 25 Dell Laser MFP scanners (made by Samsung)
- Dell Laser MFP 1125
- Dell Laser MFP 1133
- Dell Laser MFP 1135n
- Dell Laser MFP 1600n
- Dell Laser MFP 2135cn
- Dell Laser MFP 2145cn
- Dell Laser MFP 2335dn
- Dell Laser MFP 2355dn
- Dell Laser MFP 3115cn
- Dell Laser MFP 3333dn
- Dell Laser MFP 3335dn
- Dell Laser MFP B1163
- Dell Laser MFP B1163w
- Dell Laser MFP B1165nfw
- Dell Laser MFP B1265dfw
- Dell Laser MFP B1265dnf
- Dell Laser MFP B2375dfw
- Dell Laser MFP B2375dnf
- Dell Laser MFP B3465dn
- Dell Laser MFP B3465dnf
- Dell Laser MFP B5465dnf
- Dell Laser MFP C1765nf
- Dell Laser MFP C1765nfw
- Dell Laser MFP C2665dnf
- Dell Laser MFP C3765dnf
- Reduced memory utilization
- Increased processing speed with multiple images
- Fixed problem with Minolta Scan Elite 5400 II
You may also be interested in...
Scan documents to PDF and more, as simply as possible.
- Windows, macOS, Linux
PaperScan Scanner Software is a powerful TWAIN & WIA scanning application with an OCR engine centered on one idea: making document acquisition an unparalleled easy task for anyone.
WinScan2PDF is a very small and portable program that allows you to scan documents and save them on your computer as a PDF by using any installed scanner.