VueScan is a replacement for the software that came with your scanner. Over 10 million people have downloaded VueScan since it was first released in 1998. Whether you are looking for more advanced features that your scanner vendor doesn't provide, or your scanner vendor no longer supports your scanner, VueScan 9 helps you get the most out of your scanner.
- Compatible with over 6500 Scanners
- VueScan 9 is compatible with over 6500 different scanners so chances are it will work with yours too. You can also check this list of supported scanners to make sure, or download the trial and see for yourself.
- VueScan Mobile for iPad and iPhone
- If you have an iPad or iPhone, you can use VueScan Mobile Free for scanning. This is a completely free program that's available in the app store.
- Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- VueScan 9 works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Many scanner vendors will stop supporting a scanner and it will stop working on a new operating system. VueScan 9 solves that problem and lets you use your old scanner again.
- Outputs scans in a variety of formats
- VueScan 9 can output scanned documents, photos, and film in PDF, JPEG, TIFF formats. It can also recognize text using OCR. It can also create multi-page pdfs using both flatbed scanners and scanners with automatic document feeders
- Great for Beginner and Pro Users
- We built VueScan so that two completely different types of users can use it. Guide Me mode guides you step by step through the scanner process. The Advanced mode lets you unlock powerful features to have complete control over your scan
- Constantly Updated
- We update VueScan every few weeks and with the Standard Edition you get free upgrades for a year. If you purchase the Professional Edition you get free upgrades for life. We are constantly adding new features and adding support for new scanners.
- Added support for 4 new PIE scanners
- PIE PowerFilm Plus
- PIE PowerSlide X Plus
- PIE PrimeFilm XA Plus
- PIE PrimeFilm XE Plus
- Improved support for PIE PowerFilm
- Improved support for 'Crop | Multi crop' option
- Fixed problem with Canon MF240
- Small improvements to user interface on Windows
- Added support for macOS Ventura
- Improved scan quality of some Canon LiDE scanners
- Canon LiDE 110
- Canon LiDE 120
- Canon LiDE 210
- Canon LiDE 220
- Fixed problem with missing resolutions on some Epson scanners
- Fixed problem with document feeder scans not saving properly
- Fixed problem with occasional corrupted install on macOS
- Fixed problem with HP Officejet Pro 9010
Software similar to VueScan 3
PaperScan Scanner Software is a powerful TWAIN & WIA scanning application with an OCR engine centered on one idea: making document acquisition an unparalleled easy task for anyone.
WinScan2PDF is a very small and portable program that allows you to scan documents and save them on your computer as a PDF by using any installed scanner.
Scan documents to PDF and other file types, as simply as possible.