Take Command is a comprehensive interactive GUI and Windows command line toolkit that makes your Windows command prompts easier to use and far more powerful. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal and Avira technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 3 alternatives to Take Command, check them out.
- Take Command has been downloaded 7,033 times so far.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about Take Command
In addition, Take Command is a powerful batch file programming tool, offering extensions such as DO loops, SWITCH statements, error and exception handling, an integrated IDE with a sophisticated editor and batch debugger, third-party plugins, and more than 550 built-in variables and functions. Read more.
You may also be interested in...
Powerful Windows file manager replacement that simply works. TC offers search, file comparison, directory syncing, archive handling, built-in FTP client, and more.
- Free to Try
Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager that is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout.
File manager, archiver, viewer, FTP-client for Windows desktop.
- Free to Try