Blur Premium is an online privacy solution that masks your credit card numbers, phone numbers, and email addresses so you don't have to give up your personal data to online merchants. Read more below to understand how it works and how it can help, it's really neat!
Blur lets you create disposable email addresses, temporary credit card numbers, generate masked phone numbers and more. It also has robust password organization capabilities, enabling users to create, save, encrypt, and organize all usernames and passwords.
- Make limited-balance, limited-duration credit card numbers (accepted anywhere credit cards are)
- Create disposable email addresses for required email confirmations
- Create a masked phone number that forwards calls & texts to your real phone number
- Autofill your real encrypted credit card, billing & address info
- Create, save, encrypt, and organize your passwords
- Keep hundreds of companies from collecting your personal data as you browse the web
- Utilize all features on your Android or iOS device
Blur Premium typically costs $39 per year, but you can get a lifetime subscription for just $49.99 at the TechSpot Store. Due to address verification that's not supported by many non-US banks, this offer is for US customers only.
Bonus Deal: Don't miss out on our NordVPN offer - it's one of our top selling VPNs, and is ending this Friday!