Good network engineers are the Swiss Army knife of the IT set: they’re well-versed in several different programming languages and procedures, and they’re able to fit them all together seamlessly. For only $59, you can learn how to streamline your network, learn new skills or even brush up on old favorites with INE's Network Engineer's Learning Bundle.
For 88% off their regular price, you'll get lifetime access to these 7 courses:
- Introduction to Python Programming for Network Engineers: Get familiar with this popular, easy-to-use programming language, including variables, data types, control structures & functions.
- Python Programming for Network Engineers: Take your Python mastery to the next level with more advanced functions.
- Linux Fundamentals for Network Engineers: Learn the Linux OS environment with this overview of basic Linux principles.
- Shell Scripting Fundamentals for Network Engineers: Bash shell programming takes Linux up a notch, including awk/nawk/gawk, sed, grep/egrep & Expect.
- Task Automation for Network Engineers (TCL/Expect): Save time and avoid headaches learning scripting that does your work for you.
- Java Fundamentals for Network Engineers: Understand all things Java, including primitives & objects, classes & instances, various interfaces, and implementation frameworks.
- Vagrant Fundamentals for Network Engineers: Learn why Vagrant is one of programming’s most popular options for creating virtual development environments.