Microsoft's comeback as a tech darling and dominant force in the world of technology has everything to do with the company's success in the cloud, driven by Azure and other related services. Give a boost to your resume with invaluable Azure certifications and propel your career with eleven courses on cloud computing, data sets, and analytics.
The Complete 2020 Microsoft Azure Certification Prep Bundle will get you up to date with what you need to know to pass Azure administrator exam certifications for just $43. Azure is one of the top computing platforms used by 85% of the Fortune 500 companies while salary estimates for Azure architects are between $130,000 and $170,000.
Take advantage of this booming trend and get Microsoft Azure certified. The bundle includes but is not limited to:
- AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure: This course goes through all of the requirements of the Microsoft exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure exam.
- AZ-103 Azure Administrator Exam Certification 2020: Network+ is an internationally recognized certification, validating an individual’s fundamental IT networking knowledge and skills
- AZ-300 Azure Architecture Technologies Certification Exam: If you're ready to take the expert leap into Microsoft Azure, this course will help you get there.
- AZ-301 Azure Architect Design Exam Prep (Formerly AZ-101): While other online resources cover bits and pieces of the topic, this course takes a deep dive into everything you need to know to pass this exam on your first try.
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Exam Quick Prep: The AZ-900 Azure exam is intended for candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud-based solutions and services
- Azure MasterClass: Manage Storage and Disks in the Cloud: This course focuses on providing you with hands-on knowledge of managing and employing data storage strategies on Azure.
- Azure MasterClass: Manage Azure Cloud with ARM Templates: Learn how to deploy, delete & update all resources in a single and coordinated operation using templates
- Azure MasterClass: Analyze Data with Azure Stream Analytics
- Azure MasterClass: Manage Storage & Disks in the Cloud with Azure Storage
- Machine Learning in the Cloud with Azure Machine Learning: The advantage of Azure ML is that it provides a UI-based interface and pre-defined algorithms that can be used to create a training model.
- Azure Project-Based Hands-on Training: This course is designed for candidates looking to demonstrate foundational-level knowledge of cloud services of Microsoft Azure.
The full Azure prep bundle is currently available for just $43. That is 97% off the regular price you’d usually pay for these courses. Grab it here now.
Note: TechSpot may receive a commission for sales from links on this post through affiliate programs.