- Support for PCIe 4.0
- Compatible with X470 motherboards
- Incredible performance
- Beats Intel at same price
- 12-Cores, 24-Threads in a desktop platform!
- Requires expensive X570 motherboards for PCIe 4.0 support
- Gaming performance is still slower than Intel Coffee Lake at the ultra-high-end
- Single core performance still behind
- Higher idle power
- No integrated graphics
Price Tracker beta
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X pricing
|Current||$418||Jul 9, 2020|
|Highest*||$492||Jan 23, 2020|
|Lowest*||$360||Feb 13, 2020|
* Highest/Lowest price found on Amazon in the last 120 days.