- Fastest prosumer CPU on the market
- Compatible with most Socket AM4 motherboards
- Completely unparalleled power efficiency
- Native PCIe Gen 4.0
- Overkill for PC gamers
- High price
- Doesn't always catch coffee lake in ST workloads
- Extra PCIe lanes and quad-channel memory can benefit HEDT competitors
AMD Ryzen 9 3950X pricing
|Current||$689||Nov 27, 2020|
|Highest*||$709||May 28, 2020|
|Lowest*||$199||Sep 14, 2020|
* Highest/Lowest price found on Amazon in the last 120 days.
* TechSpot is supported by its audience. We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
NEW Price Alert: We'll send you an e-mail if the price drops to $