Tech Stupid needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... I really have no idea what I have in my computer, I'm sure there is some sort of command? Something to find out? That CPU-Z thing didnt work. Anyways, in the past I've usually had some pretty good gameplay, with something like 50 fps stable. Recently I've been playing older games, specifically C&C Renegade. I average about 10 fps now, on a game that is quite old and really doesn't require much from a graphics card (i'd assume.)
I've been under the impression I've had some decent equipment in my computer, I'd like to find out. If it was absolutely necessary I could go out and buy something. I'd look for the "decent" computer stuff, I'll just save some money...

I'd like to get some information on my computer out, but since I'm stupid with it, I may need some help.

What I have in My Computer

Go to google, search Belark, download, install, and it will tell you more than you want to know about your computer. Free to.

Hmm, this will be fun! I don't really know what you guys specifically want. I tried System Spec couldn't find it, so I used Belarc.

2.47 gigahertz Intel Pentium 4 ] is my processor
I have 512 megabytes of installed memory
And could this be my graphics card? RADEON 9200 SE

Anyways, I used to be able to play Renegade up to 50 stable, play Guild Wars at least 45, I really can't even play anymore. I also play WoW occasionally, and I get an error message, #132 I believe. This had something to do with my Ram, and I had to buy a new stick of ram. Anyways, just tell me what else you need, I don't really know what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back