Overclocking the E6300 saw the SiSoft2007 Dhrystone ALU result increase by a massive 53% over the standard 1.86GHz configuration. The overclocked E6700 on the other hand was 47% faster than the standard 2.66GHz setup. This made the overclocked E6700 roughly 28% faster than the overclocked E6300 processor in SiSoft2007. Overclocking the E6300 allowed the processor to match the standard E6700 in the Super PI calculation tests. However, the overclocked E6700 at 3.66GHz was by far the most superior performer in this test.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: