About Pavilion ze 4900

By luiz mendes
May 12, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who can help me to find:

Recently I had bad luck to lose the compact disc of installation of the Notebook Pavilion ze 4900, (Win XP Professional) since then I do not obtain to configure wireless existing in notebook. I entered in the site of the HP, them supply drive, but the adapter only in the installation compact disc that I lost, in case that I want I am alone to buy the compact disc I found this a nonsense therefore I paid at the time expensive for notebook, and this would have to be gratuitous. I am requesting the friends if somebody has this compact disc or some place where I can make download. Story with the aid of the participants,

Congratulation to all,

Luiz Mendes
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,675   +152

Luiz,
    take your laptop to a friend or business that understands computers, and have him reinstall the operating system using a standard XP install CD. You do not need the Pavilion CD any longer
  3. luiz mendes

luiz mendes Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Try again

Friends,

I installed Windows XP in accordance with its last information but it did not function. After reinstalling Windows XP I made until the update so SP3 so that it did not have doubts. Already I do not know more what to make, if somebody will have a divine light to help, is thankful me before everything, Grateful to all

Luiz Mendes
  4. luiz mendes

luiz mendes Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Friends,

I installed Windows XP in accordance with its last information but it did not function. After reinstalling Windows XP I made until the update so SP3 so that it did not have doubts. Already I do not know more what to make, if somebody will have a divine light to help, is thankful me before everything, Grateful to all

Luiz Mendes
  5. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,675   +152

Once more Luiz,
    take the laptop to a repair center to have it fixed. There is probably a hardware failure in the laptop
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.