About Pavilion ze 4900

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who can help me to find:

Recently I had bad luck to lose the compact disc of installation of the Notebook Pavilion ze 4900, (Win XP Professional) since then I do not obtain to configure wireless existing in notebook. I entered in the site of the HP, them supply drive, but the adapter only in the installation compact disc that I lost, in case that I want I am alone to buy the compact disc I found this a nonsense therefore I paid at the time expensive for notebook, and this would have to be gratuitous. I am requesting the friends if somebody has this compact disc or some place where I can make download. Story with the aid of the participants,

Congratulation to all,

Luiz Mendes

Luiz,
take your laptop to a friend or business that understands computers, and have him reinstall the operating system using a standard XP install CD. You do not need the Pavilion CD any longer

Try again

Friends,

I installed Windows XP in accordance with its last information but it did not function. After reinstalling Windows XP I made until the update so SP3 so that it did not have doubts. Already I do not know more what to make, if somebody will have a divine light to help, is thankful me before everything, Grateful to all

Luiz Mendes

Friends,

I installed Windows XP in accordance with its last information but it did not function. After reinstalling Windows XP I made until the update so SP3 so that it did not have doubts. Already I do not know more what to make, if somebody will have a divine light to help, is thankful me before everything, Grateful to all

Luiz Mendes

Once more Luiz,
take the laptop to a repair center to have it fixed. There is probably a hardware failure in the laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back