Bsod minidump files

Status
Not open for further replies.
my first post, so hello all.
I'll get straight to the point:
this bsod is really bugging me. i've ran memtest, check disk, virus checker (windows one care) all the latest drivers are installed but i'm getting these random bsod and sometimes the computer locks up with the screen all fuzzy.

i've atttached my minidump files and would be most grateful if someone out there could look at them and decipher what clues they contain?

here's what i'm getting at the bsod:

ntfs.sys 0x24
page fault in non paged area 0x50
pfn list corrupt 0x4e
apc index mismatch 0x1 (file not attached)

just had another bsod, this time memory management 0x01a

this is a self build system so i cant even complain to anybody apart from myself!!

the only thing i havent added to my system spec is the psu (antec signature 850w)

Impending hard drive failure?. Disconnect the second hard drive and run the system for a while. Check the memory timings and voltages. You may have to raise the voltage a little

thanks for the reply tmagic.
i sometimes hear a clicking noise and the system will freeze for a split second, seems as if its coming from where the hard drives are.
i'll unplug the velociraptor and see what happens but i've 3 hard drives & i'm guessing if it is the hard drive it's the one with the os on it?

It could be the C drive but you ran checkdisk didn't you? Disconnect the other 2 drives to make sure it is the C drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back