BSOD on Vista, BCCode 1000007e

Hi!

First of all, my English Isn't perfect, I'm from the Netherlands. So sorry for the mistakes I maybe make.
I'm having a problem with my computer: the noturious Bluescreen! I looked around on the internet and on this forum, and I understand that I had to post the problem signature.

Probleemhandtekening:
Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem: BlueScreen
Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Landinstelling-id: 1043

Aanvullende informatie over dit probleem:
BCCode: 1000007e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 824D1AA9
BCP3: 8CD97A50
BCP4: 8CD9774C
OS Version: 6_0_6002
Service Pack: 2_0
Product: 768_1

Bestanden die helpen bij het beschrijven van het probleem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini091610-01.dmp
C:\Users\Michel\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-136235-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Michel\AppData\Local\Temp\WERD42F.tmp.version.txt

Lees onze privacyverklaring:

I would love to get some advice about my problem, thanks in advance!

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Hi!

Thanks for your advice, but I allready solved my problem, I just brought my computer to a professional (I am terrible with computers). Anyways, thanks for your help!

Okee, well I didn't understood everything what he said because I'm not that good with computers. But he said it was something with 2 drivers that couldn't work with eachother. Atleast, that's the bottom line ;)

Anyways, thanks!

Back