Chrome 25 released with voice recognition support

By Jos
Feb 22, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Google has delivered the latest stable release of Chrome -- version 25 for those still counting -- which includes a number of bug fixes, improved security agains rogue extensions, and voice recognition support via the Web Speech API. The latter...

Read more
  2. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,114   +732

I hate these rapid releases... I miss the huge changes like from version 5 to 6 when they introduced the look that has been used all the way to version 27... I feel like this rapid release cycle is allowing IE to expand. Firefox is not being used by businesses as much because of this rapid release.
  3. Get used to it. It will only get faster.

Basically, get with the times or die like the dinosaurs. No one said fast changes were easy to get used to, but it's the new reality on the internet. There has been a massive explosion of new technologies, ideas, and techniques in the last 3-4 years, so strap yourself in, hang onto your hat, and stop complaining. The days of the slow, lumbering changes you long for are gone.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.