Daily BSODs on Win7 Ent error BCCode: 4e

Hi to all,

I have an Inter(R) Core (TM) 2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz computer (win7+sp1 64Bit) and got 3 BSODs in the last 2 days since i've formatted it and re installed win7 on it.

i got a capture from BlueScreenShow program, and I would much appreciate any help on the source of the problem.

The pic is at this address (goo.gl/XPYCk)
This is my first post so the forum doesn't let me upload a picture or a URL
Thank you guys

Hi r2d2xx welcome to TS,

the only thing i found in as an update to this is the following security update:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...A7-4858-4B6B-9C6D-A9F1EAE19B51&displaylang=en

however this is for Win XP with SP2 so im not sure if it works but i suppose yhu could try it

Other things to try:
===============

Run Memtest. Yhu can download this from the Downloads section on this site or visit www.memtest.org if yhu have any problems using it just ask :)

Also make sure that all yhur device drivers are up to date :)

james

10X James

I will try and report on the findings (it may take a while because they occur once a day on the average.

BTW, is there any good program that I can use on win7 for clearing the memory after I close programs up?
I used to have something called FreeMemXP or something like that and it helped me to clear the memory and avoid frequent restarts to my computer.
but it seems that it works only up to 2G and I have 4 now.

Is there anything like that for win7?

and again

Back